JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. The associate always finds new ways to look after the business, guests, and colleagues. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
• Organize all activities within a Restaurant Kitchen area, ensuring a safe, smooth running and profitable operation within the framework of the Hotel.
• Support the development of Restaurant cuisine concepts and standards. Be familiar with local market & suppliers. Recommend menu changes according to seasonal product availability.
• Adhere to AMATAK food preparation and presentation guidelines to ensure consistent quality culinary offerings to our guests.
• Maintain food safety. All food in working areas should be in compliance with food handling techniques, including dating, proper storage, rotation, etc. Maintain basic food safety and sanitation practices.
• Maintain outlet safety at all times.
• Take responsibility for asset management of all outlet property and facilities.
• Participate in departmental training to improve departmental skills and hotel service levels.
• Provide associates the training and resources to take care of our guests.
• Promote positive inter-departmental relations through candid communication and cooperation.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
High school graduated, vocation training in relations with the restaurant service industry is probable.
Minimum of 2years of working experience F&B Culinary Department.
To be aware of:
– Food preparation and appearance;
– health & safety regulations;
– Standard Operating Procedures related to F&B Culinary.